Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

03 January 2006

First things first

This is it - I've gotten tired of watching everybody else have all the fun. Plus, I promised Denise that I would start my own blog if she didn't stop posting to hers. So, since she's still posting herewith is the auspicious inaugural post to my very own web log: Not THAT Different.

  • On 1/06/2006 10:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome to the blogosphere!

     
  • On 1/10/2006 9:49 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Thanks! I guess I should now publicize the existence of this. I've kind of been holding off on that because it means I've got to actually post stuff.

     
  • On 1/10/2006 2:44 PM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Welcome to the blogosphere, my friend. We be glad to have ya! I will definitely add your blog to my blogroll. With your sense of humor, insight and the wisdom that only a person of your years could have, it's bound to be one of the best very soon!

     
  • On 1/10/2006 2:57 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    "...a person of your years" ??? Is that a slam?

     
  • On 1/11/2006 8:41 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Moi?! And here I thought I was being subtle. ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page