Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

05 January 2006

Bathtub Test

I got this from a friend and thought some folks out there might want to take this simple test:

During a visit to the mental asylum, a visitor asked the Director what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the Director, "we fill up a bathtub, and then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No," said the Director, "A normal person would pull the plug."

  • On 1/06/2006 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I need to get my room reservation in soon.

     
  • On 1/10/2006 2:49 PM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    LOL! This is why you should have a blog. I know I will always get a smile from reading it.

     
  • On 1/10/2006 3:46 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    If you have ever watched geese migrating, you know they fly in a basic 'V' pattern. But have you ever noticed how one side of the V is longer than the other? Do you know why that is?

    Because the longer side has more geese in it!

    Moral (to both of these anecdotes): Always look for the obvious reason first.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page