Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

06 February 2006

Super Bowl Commercials

If you didn't watch the Super Bowl because you're not a big football fan or maybe didn't care much about the game, BUT you would like to see the commercials (arguably some of America's best) shown during the game, then you're in luck. Google has most of the commercials that aired plus a few that didn't make the cut on their video site. They're in Flash format, so the resolution isn't great but they download fast. The NFL has more of the commercials in Real format on their website. They load slower but look better. And finally, AOL has their version of the ads here.

Enjoy.

  • On 2/08/2006 2:59 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    In my first glance at your comment, I read "Is that strap ON shown regularly ..." Now THAT would be a commercial to see! But I digress ... I've never seen a GoDaddy commercial, either, but they may show them on some channel I don't ever watch, like ESPN or Spike or Playboy.

     
  • On 2/09/2006 9:30 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Jen, I didn't have to ask why; I know why. You're hanging around with the rest of us, right? That's reason enough to know that you're a big honkin' pervert!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page