Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

17 March 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm not Irish (not enough to mention, anyway) but I live with a woman whose maternal grandparents came to Newfoundland from the Land o'Blarney, so this day is not just another day that passes unnoticed at our house. However, my partner says that she doesn't have to wear green to honor Ireland because she IS Irish; on the other hand, I wear the button below.

  • On 3/18/2006 6:09 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    LOL! That would be you, Jami!

    I, on the other hand, am 25% Irish (paternal grandparents came from Ireland) so I always note the day but never do anything to celebrate it.

     
  • On 3/24/2006 9:03 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    And you're nuts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page