Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

01 March 2006

Open Source Poem

I've been tagged for the next stanza of the Open Source Poem started by Spicy Cauldron here. I admit that I actually solicited this tag and am very happy to make my meager contribution to the effort. You can follow the progress of the OSP beginning here or you can wait until I post the whole thing with my stanza (#6) at the end ... which should be happening any day now.

  • On 3/02/2006 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Can't wait to see the next instalment! They've all been really quite impressive to date, the storyline is maintaining coherence but different styles and interests are coming through. I wonder how far we can push this thing? It's hopefully infinite! x

     
  • On 3/02/2006 10:26 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    I meant to take it home with me last night and get 'er done, but circumstances conspired to prevent me from remembering to unload it from my computer at work. So, tonight ... maybe. I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes out, too. ;-)

     
  • On 3/02/2006 4:18 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    It actually turned out OK, I think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page