Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

24 March 2006

Time Out

I left a comment on one of Jen Burke's blogs about not having enough time to blog about not having enough time to blog. Obviously, with a week between these two most recent posts and the next previous one, I haven't been keeping up my end of the blog deal. Sorry. No, really, I am sorry. But time is something I haven't had a whole lot of in the past week. Why I don't have time isn't really that important and to explain would require a lengthy boring discourse on the way circumstance has conspired to erode my days while simultaneously lengthening my required activities that no one would be very interested in reading anyway. So, suffice it to say that I'm aware that I haven't been contributing to keeping my minute portion of the blogosphere inflated, and I feel appropriately guilty. I'll try to do better in the future.

  • On 3/25/2006 8:35 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    You may have noticed that it's been days since I posted something, and it's likely to be days more. Life comes first; blogging about it comes next. :) We're just glad to hear from you when you have time!

     
  • On 3/26/2006 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page