Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

17 April 2006

Advertising

Yes, I'm back from my sojourn to the wilds of Michigan (OK, to Novi, Michigan) and although I got to have dinner with Denise and meet The Girl, I'm very glad to be back home ... and back here, too.

I found a really good commercial for Campari. The ad, "The Secret", was a finalist for the 2005 Epica Award and while I don't particularly like Campari Red, I do like this ad. And as long as I'm on the subject of advertising, if you haven't visited the Commercial Closet website, I highly recommend that you do. It's a tremendous repository of LGBT-themed visual advertising.

[Update: 18 Apr 2006] I just found out that Commercial Closet will soon be posting the Campari ad "The Secret", also.

  • On 4/18/2006 7:02 PM, Blogger She says said…

    Welcome back!

     
  • On 4/18/2006 7:46 PM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Whoa! What a way cool ad! In an unusual twist, I read the ftm but not the mtf.

     
  • On 4/19/2006 2:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good to have you back blogging. And I will have to check out the site when I can surface from writing essays for uni, which I have to really get going on this week! x

     
  • On 4/20/2006 12:34 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Thanks for the welcome back, y'all! It's good to be home!

    And the more I see this ad, the more I think I'd like to try Campari Red again. If they can do an ad I like as much as I like this one, maybe I was wrong about their booze ... or maybe not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page