Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

10 April 2006

Out of Touch

I know there are some folks out there who are convinced that I'm out of touch with reality, but this week I'm probably just going to be out of touch. I'm out of town with limited access to an Internet-connected computer, and that means that I won't be making many posts here or comments on the blogs where folks are used to seeing my words of wisdom. But have no fear! I shall return.

  • On 4/12/2006 1:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, hope you're having some interesting adventures! x

     
  • On 4/13/2006 8:00 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Well, she *will* be having an interesting adventure tonight -- she's having dinner with me and gets to meet my spouse for the first time! We're so looking forward to seeing you, Jami! :)

     
  • On 4/17/2006 2:18 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    It was fun - as always - seeing you, although I will have to say that meeting The Girl was the highlight of the trip. Hope St. Louis was good to you guys.

    (And tell Mary that I still think that YOU are luckier! If she needs an explanation of why that's a compliment, have her call me.)

     
  • On 4/17/2006 9:37 PM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Wait a minute... *I* may need an explanation. I know that I am the luckier of the two of us. But, how is that a compliment to *her*?

     
  • On 4/18/2006 10:50 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Denise, because you're a natural blonde, I'll explain. You are luckier because it would be harder for you to find someone like Mary than it would be for Mary to find someone like you. Or you could look at it from the perspective that you're harder to live with, so you're luckier to have found someone who will put up with you. So, the fact that YOU are luckier is a compliment to HER. Got it?
    (and you know Michelle and I only pick on you because we love you!)

    Jen, YAY it is!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page