Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

23 May 2006

Changing Parties -- and Sexes -- in Utah

I missed this story on NPR when it first was aired a month ago. The title is pretty much self-explanatory, but since I haven't seen any references to it anywhere else, I thought maybe I'd mention it here. So I am.

  • On 5/23/2006 2:57 PM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • On 5/23/2006 2:58 PM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    I just finished listening to the 2 Parts and wow what a great story. What would make it better is if she got love from everyone who should love her anyway.

    How encouraging it would be to all of humanity if she won.

     
  • On 5/23/2006 4:00 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    I think it would be just too cool if she won ... although I doubt that it will happen. But hey, strange things are afoot in the world.

    (and don't you just hate it when you screw up your comment and don't realize it until after you publish it?)

     
  • On 5/24/2006 10:31 AM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    yse I htae taht

     
  • On 5/24/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    me to

     
  • On 5/24/2006 4:51 PM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Interesting. I saw the story when it first came out, but I didn't know it made NPR. Way cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page