Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

24 May 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Today my gorgeous, rebellious, intelligent, independent, loving, lovely daughter, Alex (named for Queen Victoria - see Wikipedia), turns five years old! She and I are both Geminis, for whatever that's worth, and she is undoubtedly my favorite daughter. The fact that she's my only daughter is immaterial to this discussion. She has endured a lot in her life so far, and I am so very thankful that she's come through it all and is thriving and growing. Time passes way too fast anyway, but when you have kids it races past. Soon she'll be graduating from college and then running for President!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!

  • On 5/24/2006 1:57 PM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    Happy Birthday Alex

     
  • On 5/24/2006 4:46 PM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Happy Birthday, Alex! I've not even met you, but I love you and I think you have absolutely rockin' parents, so I know you're going to be an awesome lady! Besides, I know how grown up you are already!

    I hope your parents indulge you this day!

     
  • On 5/25/2006 9:46 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Thanks, everybody!

    And just to show that - despite her massive intellect - she might not QUITE have this birthday thing down yet, this morning she wanted to know if she was still five since today wasn't her birthday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page