Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

24 May 2006

Request for help

I've had several folks ask about seeing one of my stand-up routines on the 'net, but I don't have the ability to get any of the VHS videos I have converted in order to post something. Let me expand that remark a little: I can play the tape through an old TV card on a computer I have at home and convert the video to an AVI file (only), but at a frame rate and size that's viewable the file for a 10 minute bit ends up taking up about 150 megabytes. I can also just convert the audio to MP3 but that's still about 8 to 10 Mb. I'd really like to post the video since that's what was asked for. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do that with a reasonable file size for say, 10 minutes of video? Please email me and let me know if you do.

aTdHvAaNnKcSe!

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page