Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

09 June 2006

Defeat for net neutrality backers

The BBC has posted an article headlined Defeat for net neutrality backers outlining the 269 to 152 defeat in the United States House of Representatives for the principle of net neutrality. (see sidebar) I previously wrote about this subject here. I think it's interesting that in both of these posts, the BBC was the source and not an American media company.

  • On 6/10/2006 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I too noticed that. There was not a peep about this in my hometown newspaper this morning nor on any sites that I could find save the blogs and BBC. Another example of the media asleep at the wheel.

    I posted about the upcoming vote a couple of days ago on my blog and am very concerned about what could happen. I hope we fair better in the Senate.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page