Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

09 June 2006

Jenifer again!

For Pride month, Houston's OutSmart magazine runs profiles of OUTstanding individuals in the area. This year, my friend Jenifer Rene Pool has been so honored. Read her profile (and the other honorees) here.

You go, girl!


(I previously wrote about Jenifer's election as the president of the Houston GLBT Political Caucus here.)

  • On 6/09/2006 5:18 PM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Please, please, please, tell Jenifer that I said hi and wish her the best of luck and sent my congratulations to her!!! I hope to see her again sometime -- you know, like the next time I'm just aimlessly wandering about Houston.

     
  • On 6/10/2006 8:16 AM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    Sounds like some great folks at that link.

     
  • On 6/12/2006 3:51 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    I'll be sure to pass along all your kudos to her! She'll be thrilled to hear them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page