Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

16 June 2006

Super Hero

I don't normally post things like the quiz results below (yes, I did do it here and here), but Denise started it this time. And because Spider-Man has been a hero of mine since he first appeared, I just had to post this:


You scored as The Amazing Spider-Man. After being bitten by a radioactive spider, Peter Parker was transformed from a nerdy high school student into New York's greatest hero. Peter enjoys the thrill of being a super hero, but he struggles with the burdens of leading a double life. He hopes someday to win the heart of his true love Mary Jane, the woman he's loved since before he even liked girls. Right now, he just wants to make it through college and pay his bills.

The Amazing Spider-Man
71%
James Bond, Agent 007
63%
Lara Croft
63%
El Zorro
58%
Batman, the Dark Knight
58%
Neo, the "One"
58%
The Terminator
54%
William Wallace
54%
Maximus
50%
Indiana Jones
46%
Captain Jack Sparrow
42%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0

  • On 6/16/2006 4:14 PM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    I actually thought that I would score as either Spiderman or Wonder Woman. I'm beginning to think that Wonder Woman didn't make the cut; I've not seen her on anyone's lists.

     
  • On 6/16/2006 4:18 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    I don't think WW is on their list at all. I wasn't displeased that Lara Croft came in second on my list, though.

     
  • On 6/19/2006 11:42 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Only because I am compelled by my insane need to point out tiny flaws -- she's 3rd on your list. ;) She and you do share some things in common (you're both very hot) so I'm not surprised to see her there either! :)

     
  • On 6/19/2006 12:55 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    From a mathematical standpoint, she's tied for second. And I could manipulate the list to make her second, but I'm too ... ummm ... busy to do that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page