Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

20 July 2006

Meaningless Fun

Time for some more meaningless Internet fun:



Brain Lateralization Test Results
Right Brain (60%) The right hemisphere is the visual, figurative, artistic, and intuitive side of the brain.
Left Brain (40%) The left hemisphere is the logical, articulate, assertive, and practical side of the brain
Are You Right or Left Brained?

(Do I see a pattern emerging here?)

  • On 7/21/2006 2:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, I'm going to have some fun with these! x

     
  • On 7/21/2006 10:24 AM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    I did these too and blogged em. Come see.

     
  • On 7/21/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Andy - glad I could help.

    Jen - I snarfed coffee reading your comment! But I still love you - hormones and all.

    Tonya - At least my results were somewhat consistent. "Godfather" and Abe Lincoln - what's up with that?

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page