Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

06 July 2006

War Is Not A Game


From YouTube:
This is the music video that is rapidly becoming a "defining" song for the peace movement. War Is Not A Game is written by combat veteran, emergency room physician, and congressional candidate Dr. Bill Durston.

  • On 7/06/2006 3:29 PM, Blogger Diana_CT said…

    The song made me think of Bob Dylan’s song “Blowin’ In the Wind”, Pete Seeger’s song “Where Have All the Flowers Gone?” and all the other the protest songs of my generation.
    I going to put the video on my blog because I think it has to be passed around to stop and make people think.

     
  • On 7/06/2006 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for sharing this and I too plan to share it on my blog as well. You know, war is a horrible thing, especially when it is an illegal and immoral one like Dubya has us in. May we soon wake up from this National Nightmare. Thanks again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page