Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

24 August 2006

Does this count?

konagod has recently posted some interesting explorations of gender at his blog here and here. He also approached me with some questions about the subject of transgenderism which I gladly answered for him. And now he's also posted that Q&A (along with my picture!) on his blog. I was happy to do the interview but I want to know if this counts towards my 15 minutes of fame.

  • On 8/24/2006 4:38 PM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    Oh it definitely does. My blog has already gone from "crunchy crustacean" to "slimy mollusk" since I started the trans postings!

    Funny you brought that up because I've been wanting to do a QoD about everyone's 15 minutes!

     
  • On 9/01/2006 11:33 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    OK, I'm putting in my request now for another couple of 15-minute rations.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page