Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

02 August 2006

Technology is a girl's best friend

According to a new survey, Technology is a girl's best friend.
The survey, commissioned by cable television's Oxygen Network that is owned and operated by women, found the technology gender gap has virtually closed with the majority of women snapping up new technology and using it easily.
and then there was this shocking news:
Even shoes lost out. The study found 86 percent would prefer a new digital video camera to a pair of designer shoes.
I'm sorry, but I think that depends on how cute and/or sexy and/or well-designed (for mules, at least) the shoes are.

  • On 8/04/2006 3:03 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    I stand corrected - I will add "and/or well-designed" to the last sentence.

     
  • On 8/14/2006 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooh....would really depend on the shoes in question.......and the tech equipment in question. If it was a middling scanner say, against a pair of Christian Louboutin mules....I'm afraid I'd still go for the shoes!

     
  • On 8/15/2006 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hmm new techno toy or new shoes what a question!!!

    As someone who has difficulty getting shoes to fit - I would say that if I was being offered a pair of made to measure shoes against a top of the range PC - I'd go for the shoes everytime but it would be a tough tough choice

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page