Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

12 September 2006

Cartoon


Jay Sennett puts up his cartoons all the time, and I love them all. But this one really cracked me up ... so I stole it. Thanks, Jay.

  • On 9/12/2006 9:26 AM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    funny.

     
  • On 9/12/2006 10:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    glad to oblige..and let me know when you get _that_ package!

     
  • On 9/15/2006 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jay is incredibly talented and has a brilliant blog. I often lurk there, occasionally comment but am always entertained and educated and informed. x

     
  • On 9/15/2006 9:44 PM, Blogger Paul D. said…

    Love this especially given how some conservative Christians are whining that their religion is under attack. Where can I get the bumper sticker?

     
  • On 9/18/2006 11:09 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    I think Jay would be pleased if you stuck the cartoon on the back of your car!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page