Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

21 September 2006

I haven't fogotten about you

How could I? ("Excuse me - Could I have another serving of guilt, please?") Just because I'm working, working, working all day and part of the night is no reason to forget all of my loyal readers - both of you. I've been working here in central Mexico since Monday and haven't put in a day of work less than 12 hours since I got here. But don't cry for me because I get paid by the hour, so I'm racking up the $$$ right now ... and you will just have to wait for a real entry here until I get back to what passes for normalcy in my life.

  • On 9/25/2006 2:59 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Don't I wish! However, duty (and the almighty dollar) called and I answered and went to Mexico. And I'm going back tomorrow. And probably next week, too.

     
  • On 9/26/2006 10:33 AM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    I guess this makes me #2. That sounds nasty.

    How could I not want you to prosper? So, I will wait patiently till you return with full pockets-o-green.

     
  • On 9/27/2006 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    useful information blog,very good content.

     
  • On 10/02/2006 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see 'metal' shows you're getting the thinks-it's-clever spam mail I'm burdened with every day in my spam catcher. Very nice site! Me love you long time! I was looking for a blog just like this one. You say it! I have to agree... Etc, etc, etc.

    Hon, hope you are able to raise your head above the parapet soon not only with a bit more money in the bank but renewed vigour for letting us all know what's going on in your part of the world. x

     
  • On 10/02/2006 4:18 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Hey girl-friend!

    Something passes for normalcy in your life? Way cool.

     
  • On 10/02/2006 1:37 PM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    My guess is you'll have plenty to blog about when you return. Assuming you ever do!!

     
  • On 10/04/2006 12:28 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    I miss y'all, too - mightily!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page