Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

15 September 2006

WARNING

I'm sure that almost everyone who reads this post has probably already seen something like this article on MSNBC about the danger of contracting an e.coli O157:H7 infection from eating bagged spinach. If you haven't, PLEASE go read it. I say this as someone who has had to deal with the aftermath of a particularly nasty e.coli infection in my daughter. Do NOT take any chances, especially if you or someone you care about falls into one of the 3 high-risk categories: very old, very young or immune-compromised.

  • On 9/15/2006 3:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a huge consumer of bagged spinach. In fact, I had some a few hours ago for dinner! x

     
  • On 9/17/2006 2:12 PM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    We went out for Indian today and I was so disappointed there was no sag paneer -- and then I remembered why. I'll be very glad when all this blows over.

     
  • On 9/18/2006 11:05 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Andy, I don't think much the bad stuff has made it to your side of the pond. I hope not!

    Konagod, I'm in Mexico this week (Torreon) and right before going out to dinner I read that the bad stuff HAD been sent to Mexico. No spinach tonight!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page