Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

07 November 2006

A snappy comeback for trannies

(There probably isn't a screaming need for this, but I just thought of it as I was stripping down to go to bed and thought it was good enough to jot down here.)

If you're an out post-op new woman, with all your papers in order and you're all healed up and dilated and you're looking great ... and some bozo questions your gender or consistently uses the wrong pronouns or just insists on being an ass about your being a trannie, here's your comeback:
Whip out your new driver's license/ID and say, "My driver's license says 'F' ... and my pussy says 'Off'!"

  • On 11/07/2006 2:27 AM, Blogger Koan said…

    Like it! Not that I want to *have* to use it, of course, but should the need arise, I've added it to my store of witty (or sh1tty) rejoinders.

    You should be on the stage, with stuff like that.

    Oh, wait... ;)

     
  • On 11/07/2006 7:52 PM, Blogger Michael Bains said…

    LOL! Now that's Layin' down the Law, eh.

    {-;

     
  • On 11/08/2006 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I sure hope the occasion never arises where you have to deal with this kind of dipshit, but at least you are well prepared.

     
  • On 11/09/2006 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That's what I call feisty. Nice one! x

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page