Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

22 December 2006

Rice: Iraq ‘worth the investment’

From the Associated Press via MSNBC:
Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice told The Associated Press on Thursday that Iraq is “worth the investment” in American lives and dollars and said the U.S. can still win a conflict that has been more difficult than she expected.
WIN? WTF? I want some of whatever she's smoking. And I wonder what the interest rate is on American lives? Kind of gives a whole new perspective to the term "blood bank", doesn't it?

  • On 12/22/2006 9:41 PM, Blogger isabelita said…

    Yeah, Condicula kind of tipped her hand there, didn't she? made my blood run kind of chilly, even though I've known from the start of this debacle in iraq that this was their angle.

     
  • On 12/28/2006 10:56 AM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    she's a friggin bitch - whatever she's smokin' makes you clinically insane. I'd stay away from it.

     
  • On 12/28/2006 2:16 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    OOOooo - hadn't thought about the insanity issue. Maybe I should just stick with lager, cabernet and ta-kill-ya.

     
  • On 12/29/2006 8:20 AM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    My sister-in-law calls it ta-kill-ya too. I thought she came up with that. I guess I don't get out much.

     
  • On 12/29/2006 11:47 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    I think that anyone who's ever had too much of it automatically comes up with that name.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page