Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

11 December 2006

What's your Dating Type?

[Yes, it's totally hokey, but I took the damned test anyway! So there!]


The Peach


Random


Gentle


Love


Master

(RGLMf)





Playful, kind, and well-loved, you are
The Peach.

For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you're surprisingly experienced in both love and sex. We credit your spontaneous side; you tend to live in the moment, and you don't get bogged down by inhibitions like most women your age. If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.

You are a fun flirt and an instant sweetheart, but our guess is you're more selective about long-term love. Someone who's in a different place emotionally might misunderstand your early enthusiasm. You can wreck someone simply by enjoying them.

Your ideal mate is adventurous and giving, like you, but not overly intense.

DREAD: The False Messiah

CONSIDER: The Loverboy, The Playboy, or The Boy or Girl Next Door


Link: The 32-Type Dating Test.

  • On 12/13/2006 3:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I took this a long time ago, and for the hell of it, I decided to try it again.

    I don't know if I should share my results.

    I'm a stiletto (both times).

     
  • On 1/22/2008 12:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also took the test, twice actually. I was the Boy Next Door both times.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page