Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

07 December 2006

When panties go bad

Do you have a favorite pair of underwear? A pair that has always been just right. A pair that you have lovingly cared for and sighed in contentment when sliding them up your legs. What happens to your relationship when one day that perfect pair of panties goes from being just right to being just wrong? Suddenly they're pinching your private parts instead of cuddling them; squeezing a hip or thigh or crotch where all the times before they'd caressed them. They might even indulge in some sneaky pube-pulling! What can cause a treasured friend to turn on you instead of turn you on? And don't give me that timeworn excuse about "putting on a few pounds"! I'm certain that's not it at all - sometimes panties just go bad.

  • On 12/07/2006 4:59 PM, Blogger She says said…

    You crack me up (oh my, what bad grammar... ending the sentence with a preposition).

    However, I hope your panties don't up you crack.

    :)

     
  • On 12/10/2006 9:10 AM, Blogger Michael Bains said…

    It's the loose threads which tickle 'til I can't wear 'em no mo' that finally make me throw 'em out.

    {sighhh}

    Time marches on, eh kid? {-;

     
  • On 12/12/2006 3:42 PM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    funny

    I just threw out a wade (yep got my panites in a wade) of them this morning. My problem - a different one - buying and not liking. I got tired of sifting through the ones were I go, "those stay in my crack, those are too big, these too small." I just want to be able to go in there and pull out any pair and think to myself, "just right."

     
  • On 12/12/2006 3:45 PM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    you know that was suppose to be wad. my finger just went for the e without my input. it does that sometime like when I type manager it wants to forget the second a. That's fine at Christmas but a pain the rest of the year.

     
  • On 12/12/2006 3:55 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    I knew you meant "wad". I tend to sort mine by "worn" which usually means "fits" and "new" which means "I don't know yet". I throw the bad ones in the rag bag.

    And I can imagine how people might react to reading something like "...and my manger told me to file the reports."

     
  • On 12/13/2006 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My panty drawer is divided into "causes VPL" and "does not cause VPL." The "causes" panties are worn to the gym and with my fuller skirts. The "does nots" are for the pants that really fit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page