Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

05 January 2007

Happy (belated) Anniversary

So, y'all miss me? I've been away for a while; not away from anywhere physically like taking a trip, just haven't been posting here. Actually, I haven't even been online except for a couple of days after Christmas. And now when I do get back online, I realize that I missed my own blog's anniversary: it was on January 3. Not much to say other than I hope everyone has a REALLY Happy New Year and happy anny to not THAT different! Oh, and yes, I've been both busy and sick and no, I haven't found another job - yet.

  • On 1/06/2007 4:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy anniversary! I'm so glad you decided to start this blog. It's been another way to get to know you.

    Yuck on being sick. I'm sending you a bowl of psychic chicken soup. Are ya feeling it?

    Thanks for the job update. I'm sorry to hear nothing yet, but that's just for now. :)

     
  • On 1/06/2007 5:48 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    Happy Blogiversary! A year?! It's been a year? Damn.

    I think I've read every word you posted in that year. They've been good words. Thanks for sharing yourself, Jami. I always knew you'd be a great addition to the blogosphere (besides, with as infrequently as we are able to get together, it's an excellent way to keep up on what's goin' on with you).

    Here's hoping this year is everything you want it to be, in every aspect of your life! That perfect job is out there waiting for you.

    I love you, Girl-friend!

     
  • On 1/06/2007 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Anniversary, not THAT different! :)

     
  • On 1/06/2007 12:29 PM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    It's a shame when you miss your own blogiversary! Congrats -- you're older than me!

    And yes, you were missed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page