Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

12 January 2007

Still here

Yes, I am still here but it's become increasingly difficult for me to make entries here due to several circumstances, The first is simply a lack of time. How is it that I'm not going to a job but have LESS time avaialable to blog? Maybe because I did a lot of my blogging during short breaks at work. Now I don't have those breaks because I'm always doing something. The second is that I currently have my right arm in a cast from above my elbow to below my wrist. I broke my elbow (technically the lower end of my humerus) and have been reduced to one-handed typing ... which sucks and is slow. And since I don't have Jen's nifty voice input, I'm reduced to slow goin'. The cast will be on for another 3 weeks, but I promise to get something real posted here before then.

  • On 1/13/2007 4:59 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    You *broke* your arm?!? How in the name of heaven did you do that?

    Jami! tsk,tsk.

     
  • On 1/13/2007 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (((JAMI)))

    Three weeks in a cast sounds miserable, though as usual, I know you'll make the best of it and find a way around the obstacles. Ugh. I'm so sorry to hear it. How is the pain? I'm betting the frustration level with what you can and can't do is far worse.

    An observation: when I am not working (or taking classes, or the like), my time management seems to walk out the door and a lot of stuff doesn't seem to happen.

    Lots of healing energy to you, Jami.

     
  • On 1/14/2007 8:57 AM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    Mercy, Jami! Go easy thru life, OK?
    :-)

     
  • On 1/16/2007 9:56 AM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    hope that things not hurting too bad. maybe that 3 weeks will pass quickly.

     
  • On 1/18/2007 5:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooh! Nasty bit of spam messaging there - how many links in one comment? Nasty news about the arm, too. Get well soon, my friend. I am sending healing thoughts your way. x

     
  • On 1/18/2007 3:56 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    OK - spam is gone, but I hope I don't have to resort to comment moderation to keep things clean.

    Thanks, all, for the kind words and good wishes! It means a lot. And yes, I WILL be telling the tale of how the elbow got broken ... soon.

     
  • On 1/24/2007 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Jami, just checking in on you and your arm. Are you all bettah yet?

    Love ya -
    Jen

     
  • On 1/24/2007 4:57 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    The cast comes off a week from Friday. The arm/wrist/hand don't hurt nearly as badly, either, so I must be improving. (OK, the right arm, at least, is improving.)

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page