Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

12 February 2007

Cartoon



Hey, I thought it was funny.

  • On 2/12/2007 4:05 PM, Blogger Howard said…

    HEY! Are you on the comic list or something?

     
  • On 2/12/2007 5:27 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    I don't know - it's YOUR list.

     
  • On 2/12/2007 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree. I for one try not to take myself or my transness too serious. You have to laugh at yourself sometimes.

     
  • On 2/14/2007 5:59 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    ::chuckles::

    *I* thought it was funny, too! :)

    My Girl and I constantly joke about making sure our foods have no trans fat in them; we refuse to be responsible for the killing of innocents trans to obtain their fat. (OTOH, liposuction might be in order...)

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page