Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

08 February 2007

I promise to be straight again

OK, so the title above is a blatant hook to get you to read this, but it's at least partly true. I DO promise that my right arm will be straight again now that the cast has been removed. (YAY!) But for now, after a month of being frozen in position, my arm is very weak and the elbow and wrist joints don't have much range of motion. I can't straighten the arm out completely and I can't bend it up completely - but I can bend it just enough to pick my nose now ... if I did such things, of course. I've promised my orthopod to do my own physical therapy (although it hurts like a BITCH!) rather than go somewhere and have someone talk me through exercising my arm and wrist. Maybe if I had medical insurance ... Anyway, thanks to everybody who commented below and who sent me "take care" and "heal up" messages. It's great to be able to type (and do other things) with both hands again! I'm just glad I'm not deaf and had to communicate with sign language because not being able to talk much for a month probably would have sent me around the bend. (and don't make snide comments about my relative sanity, OK?)

  • On 2/09/2007 6:45 AM, Blogger DeniseUMLaw said…

    What are you saying? You have relatives who are sane? Who would have thunk?

    I'm so glad you're out of that cast! Yay!!! I missed your posts (and your comments on my blog) ::grin::

    See ya around the 'sphere, girl-friend!

     
  • On 2/09/2007 2:00 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Hey, who knows? I just might have sane relatives. Stranger things have happened - I know some women who used to be men!

     
  • On 2/22/2007 1:11 AM, Blogger X said…

    How is your healing coming along?

    *sending good thoughts*

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page