Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

18 April 2007

Got it!

I now have a firm job offer, which I have accepted. It was actually the second offer I received and by far the best. I start work next week at what my sister calls "a REAL job". (Of course, she's an actor, so I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what a real job is.) I think what that means is that for the first time in six years I will be going back to work for someone else as a fulltime employee and not doing contract work.

YAY for ME!

  • On 4/21/2007 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrats girl!

     
  • On 4/26/2007 2:21 PM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    way to go. so glad for you. it's always good to know where the money's coming from even when it's from the dreaded real job. i hate real jobs. i want an imaginary job that pays. do they make those?

     
  • On 4/26/2007 4:17 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Yes, they make imaginary jobs. Unfortunately, they only pay in Monopoly money.

     
  • On 5/08/2007 3:27 PM, Blogger X said…

    I'm late to the party. Congrats!

    What about contract work is not real if it pays the same real bills?

     
  • On 5/09/2007 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good for you! I figured you were doing standup comedy for a living by now.

    By the way, fake work exists. Just ask Bush.

    Polar Bear

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page