Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

24 April 2007

I'm glad I'm not

It's been a while since I took a silly online test, so here's one:

Are You A Republican?
I am:
6%
Republican.
"You're a complete liberal, utterly without a trace of Republicanism. Your strength is as the strength of ten because your heart is pure. (You hope.)"


And just what am I doing taking tests and writing blog posts while on my new job? Hey! I'm on my lunch hour here!

  • On 4/24/2007 7:26 PM, Blogger She says said…

    Follow the posts...

    http://unblague.blogspot.com/2007/04/because-taking-quizzes-is-easier-than.html

     
  • On 4/24/2007 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Got you beat! It seems that somehow I have 2% Republican in me but that can't be right. I was fully expecting a negative number to show up.

    Here's what it said:
    You're a complete liberal, utterly without a trace of Republicanism. Your strength is as the strength of ten because your heart is pure. (You hope.)

     
  • On 4/25/2007 8:06 PM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    oh shit! I must take this since I used to be one.

     
  • On 4/30/2007 5:33 PM, Blogger CS said…

    Hmm - some answer of mine pushed me up to 10%, making me a tax and spend liberal who causes others to vote for GWB. I never can tell because on these quizzes I often have questions where I would endorse none of the options.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page