Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

11 May 2007

Top 5 games to play at work

Since I've only recently re-entered the workforce of America, I'm very glad I happened upon the MSNBC article below. Because I've been out of touch with office protocol for so long, I really needed to know the Top 5 games to play at work

  • On 5/11/2007 11:58 AM, Blogger Howard said…

    As if reading and writing blogs isn't wasting enough time while at work.

    Uh, so I've heard.

     
  • On 5/12/2007 5:00 PM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    You know what's sad. Apparently we can access blogs at work and I'm always so busy I never have done it. I'm always a little concerned about doing things in a company that size -- wouldn't surprise me if they don't know every friggin thing I do.

     
  • On 5/14/2007 9:58 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    They probably do - most places at least have the mechanisms in place to monitor employee computer and phone usage. Whether they actually utilize those mechanisms is another issue.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page