Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

20 June 2007

Because I want to!

  • On 6/20/2007 9:43 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    I love the one about the hard on not being personal growth! I have men contact me online all the time who wanna be my fuck buddy. I say, "Well get in line, motherfucker!" Then they wanna be bumped up in line and I ask, "What is it that qualifies you above the rest?" And they go on and on about their sexual endowment and prowess (and how they can lick pussy all night long...like who wants their pussy licked ALL NIGHT LONG?) and I say, "Okay, that shit don't mean nuthin to me." Then they finally say, "Well I'm not used to standing in line." So I say, "Well then why start now??" :)

     
  • On 6/21/2007 5:06 AM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    Those are funny!

     
  • On 6/21/2007 9:45 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    A friend of mine sent me about 30 of these buttons, and as it says, I posted this bunch because I liked them and because I wanted to. So, I've got more of these if you want 'em.

    And Teri - those guys obviously have never heard the old saying, "Good things come to those who wait." ;)

     
  • On 6/21/2007 5:25 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    ... yeah, and they'll keep on waiting. Right there in front of their computers. For miss right to fall into their laps! What a bunch of dorks.

     
  • On 6/22/2007 11:35 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    But if Miss Right fell into their laps in front of their computers like that, wouldn't it hurt their hand?

     
  • On 6/22/2007 10:39 PM, Blogger hotdrwife said…

    I love every single one of those. Must file those away for future use!! :)

     
  • On 6/24/2007 12:11 PM, Blogger Philip. said…

    Those made me laugh :-)

     
  • On 6/27/2007 11:52 AM, Blogger Embar said…

    Hello there!

    The best badge is "do I look like a fucking people person?" - since it would sooooo useful whilst working in some kind of sales job. Imagine wearing that badge and serving customers... hehehe!

    Okay - I admit that appeals to my wacky sense of humour! :)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Back to Front Page