Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

29 June 2007

I won!

Read all about the contest and the award at Toad Suck Guy's.

  • On 6/30/2007 4:23 PM, Blogger robkroese said…

    I'm green with envy.

    (Groan.)

     
  • On 6/30/2007 4:26 PM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    Well, aren't you so special!

    Having spent many years living in LR, Toad Suck is all too familiar.

    :-)

     
  • On 6/30/2007 5:40 PM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    I suppose congratulations are in order, though that just may be the silliest thing I have ever seen.
    But wait! Does this mean we can call you by your redneck name? Or will you say, no way jose!

    hahahahaha! I am cracking myself up. No, make that I am cracking up.

    Way to go Jami! You won!

     
  • On 6/30/2007 5:46 PM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    Okay, back to say that the whole contest and award are freakin' hilarious. You are so great. I think I shall make you an award too for funniest damn comments on the internet.

    It may not be as cute as this toad dealio here, but it will be heartfelt.

    hahahahaha! Laughing all the way to bed now.

     
  • On 7/02/2007 9:57 AM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Stupid Jami. That award shoulda been mine! You know TSG is my official stalker...which means when he's giving an award away, I should always get it.

    Cya later, Jose.

     
  • On 7/02/2007 3:52 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    I was just filling in while you were paddling out to the mailbox. I'm sure TSG is still stalking only you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page