Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

18 July 2007

New Band?

Don't you think Va-Jay-Jay Voodoo would be a GREAT name for an all-girl rock band?

(Thanks, Nancy!)

  • On 7/18/2007 10:09 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    I have no idea what it must be like to be inside your head. I'd pay to spend a half hour in there, though.

     
  • On 7/19/2007 6:29 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

    LMAO! Hey I want to be in that band!

    ps Thank you for the nice comments and email =) ... and your secrets safe with me (Q) *wink*

     
  • On 7/19/2007 8:13 AM, Blogger Ambassador said…

    NTD-

    For years I biked by a produce stand in uptown New Orleans - and I always thought that one of their signs would make a great all-gal (or trannie) band name: Native Tomato. Another sign was always covering the final "S", and it gave me a chuckle every day. Ken

     
  • On 7/19/2007 10:29 AM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    I am bringing my air guitar to the next jam session.

     
  • On 7/19/2007 11:02 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Sher - tours are available for a nominal fee. Overnight stays in the scary sections are extra.

    Ambassador - I like it! I can totally see a double bill featuring Va-Jay-Jay Voodoo and Native Tomato.

    Jenn - I was going to make some smart remark about bringing an organ, but I'll restrain myself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page