Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

15 August 2007

Art Movement

Today, I'm in the Lazy Movement, which is why I stole this from Jen. (OK, I stole the idea, not her actual Art Movement.)

You Are Expressionism

Moody, emotional, and even a bit angsty... you certainly know how to express your emotions.
At times, you tend to lack perspective on your life, probably as a result of looking inward too much.
This introspection does give you a flair for the dramatic. And it's even maybe made you cultivate some artistic talents!
You have a true artist's temperament... which is a blessing and a curse.


And if you don't know what it is, you can read about Expressionism here.

  • On 8/15/2007 5:37 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Moody Jammies.

    I did a bunch of those "what are you" things yesterday! I am going to blog about it!

     
  • On 8/15/2007 8:34 PM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    My thoughts?

    You want my thoughts?





    I gotta take this thing.

    When you comin' to Austin, woman?

    We need to have some tex-mex and margaritas.

     
  • On 8/16/2007 8:42 AM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Hmmm... I tried to post at your konagod's blog and couldn't seem to.

    I did the test and I'm Surrealism!

     
  • On 8/16/2007 12:05 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    @kona - Honey, I don't even get out of my office for lunch any more! But one day ...

    @teri - Surreal is probably right for you!

     
  • On 8/17/2007 4:02 PM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    Impressionism of course.
    Is that because I am impressive or impressionable?

     
  • On 8/19/2007 11:17 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Yeah, well, the Impressionism made sense for me, but I've always loved Expressionism.

    Glad I wasn't the Romantic period, though. That would have made me very sad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page