Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

03 August 2007

Haiku, too (part 3, actually)

Weekend is coming.
Mow lawn, clean house, do laundry.
Weekend is all gone.


The slowly crawling
cars, buses, trucks and trailers.
This is called rush hour?


Snarling ugly dog
charges unprotected me.
These are nice-sized rocks.


Yes, she's not normal
but I really do like her.
She's me, don't you see?


So, I did four this time just to bring my total submitted to Haiku Buckaroo to an even ten. But now I see that Jen at A2EatWrite has submitted fifteen(!) all at once, so I might have to crank out a few more before it's all over on August 10.

  • On 8/03/2007 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You know, I used to think I was a Haiku Master, but y'all are schooling me! These are great.

    I like the ugly dog one. It applies to our neighbor's pit bull.

     
  • On 8/03/2007 12:54 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    LOL, Jami, I was just on a roll... these are great fun to play with, aren't they?

    I loved the dog one, too... and the weekend one. Have one of those coming up myself.

     
  • On 8/03/2007 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    These are really fantastic--the rush hour one made me giggle aloud.

    You should take a peek at Haiku for You, I think you'd enjoy it!

     
  • On 8/06/2007 12:16 AM, Blogger robkroese said…

    Can you start a haiku with "There once was a man from Nantucket"?

     
  • On 8/06/2007 1:16 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Well, I started a fight with a man from Nantucket once by saying "Haiku". Or something that might have sounded like "Haiku".

     
  • On 8/06/2007 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Writing haiku is
    Easy. You just stop at the
    Seventeenth Syllab.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page