Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

21 August 2007

I'm a hero?

Well, thanks to Laurie I've found yet another stupid test to take. But I like this test because it's got an edge to it and it's kinda funny. So, with just a little bit more ado, I give you The Heroic Death Test!


Your Score: Mauled by orphans
You are 60% Heroic!



Not many people know this, but orphans are purely carnivorous, and very dangerous in packs. Keep that in mind when you show up at the orphanage to donate that vegetarian meat loaf with salad and soy milk.



Link: The Heroic Death Test written by xploded_face

  • On 8/21/2007 2:07 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Hey lady! What's with overriding the Grand Opening of the BST with fucking carnivorous orphans!

    Ew... that sounded yucky.

     
  • On 8/21/2007 2:23 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    It's Laurie's fault! It's never my fault! She made me do it! Not me!

     
  • On 8/21/2007 3:54 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Laurie is bad!

     
  • On 8/21/2007 5:07 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    I'm shark bait, btw.

    Also, I'm holding out for a hero. But I've found him already.

    Yum yum yum.

     
  • On 8/22/2007 8:56 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Do carnivorous orphans wear pink mickey mouse shirts tucked into their sweats? He doesn't look ferocious enough to me ;-)

     
  • On 8/23/2007 12:05 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    It's the ones who tuck in their shirts - especially pink shirts - that are actually the deadliest! It's a form of adaptive camouflage, I think.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page