Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

02 August 2007

More haiku

OK, I can't hold myself back! I'm too strong for me. Here are three more haiku. And (as if you have to ask) of course I'm submitting them to the Haiku Buckaroo contest.

This body is wrong.
Which shell do I inhabit?
I'll simply change it.


Night falls when day fades
but life continues in the dark -
Even though we don't see.


Sky sits on wave tops,
Surf swishes across land's end,
Wind sifts out fine sands.


And I think I'll have a few more M&Ms, too.

  • On 8/02/2007 3:13 PM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    Baby, you deserve some m&m's for all that good haiku work! Well done.
    I have to say being able to sum up the need for a body change in seventeen syllables takes some real skill, girl. That is outstanding!

    I love, love the images in the third one as well.
    You are on a roll!

     
  • On 8/02/2007 4:11 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Love the haikus! Do you miss me so much that you had to resort to checking out old blog entries? :)

    I'm back... but taking it slow getting into the swing of things.

    Love ya!

     
  • On 8/02/2007 5:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's so addictive. I love them!

     
  • On 8/03/2007 12:21 AM, Blogger robkroese said…

    Sorry, I don't do poetry.

    I'll take some M&Ms though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page