Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

16 August 2007

New business

I just got (what I consider to be) a GREAT idea for a new business. OK, technically it's an old business but I have come up with a new approach. I think it would be really terrific to market a new line of vibrators/dildoes named "Jedi Nights". Why? Because then our marketing slogan could be, "The Force is strong in this one!"

What do you think? Am I brilliant? Any venture capital floating around out there?

  • On 8/16/2007 1:07 PM, Blogger Howard said…

    It made me laugh quite loudly at least.

     
  • On 8/16/2007 2:30 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    And in the new line:
    "Hands Solo"

    *wink*

     
  • On 8/16/2007 5:15 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Nancy should be your marketing director!

    We could also tell newbies, "This is not the droid you are after." And then show them the rookie gear.

     
  • On 8/16/2007 9:28 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    I agree with Teri. Hire Nancy and go with HER tag line.

     
  • On 8/16/2007 10:11 PM, Blogger robkroese said…

    I sense a disturbance in my pants.

     
  • On 8/17/2007 5:48 AM, Blogger none said…

    If it made light saber noises then you would make a fortune.

     
  • On 8/17/2007 11:11 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    OK, I can sense that there might just be a market here. Now all I have to do is convince the corporate owners of the Star Wars™©® franchise to let us use those names.

    I like Nancy's idea, too. I'm now envisioning a whole range of products. There's the smaller Hands Solo, the larger Jedi Nights, of course, and then the ginormous Ohebedewon Kendoome. We probably should have the Lay Ya, too. Of course, they would all be guaranteed to work with anyone's wookie.

     
  • On 8/17/2007 12:31 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    You're killin' me!

     
  • On 8/17/2007 3:59 PM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    You really had to ask if you are brilliant? Uh, yeah... you are BRILLIANT.
    I will test all prototypes.

     
  • On 8/18/2007 10:06 AM, Blogger Fourier Analyst said…

    You know I did a stint in marketing, and was quite successful with it! And this is a great advertising gimmick. You can use so many variations of the SW quotes in your advertising campaign:

    Let the Force be with YOU!

    Are you tempted be the Dark Side of the Force? (Could be used to advertise racial variations in the product!)

    Ah yes, boggles the mind...

    However, I just don't see George Lucas going for it.

    BTW, there are a number of X-rated versions of SW, and you know they didn't ask to use the license. Does make you wonder...!

     
  • On 8/19/2007 11:15 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    LOL... this is absolutely hysterical! I liked Hands Solo, too... I just NEEDED this laugh this morning!

     
  • On 8/20/2007 5:33 PM, Blogger Ed & Jeanne said…

    Well that will certainly make the Jedi order more interested in learning the way of the force!

     
  • On 8/20/2007 9:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jami, you are brilliant. This is hilarious!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page