Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

29 August 2007

New Car

Yes, we did get a new car this past weekend. No, you won't see pictures of the actual car we bought because it's been driven in the rain every day since we bought it and it isn't looking pretty right now. But I do have advertising stills below. For those who are interested, we bought a 2007 Saturn Aura XR. It was a demonstration model at the dealer and so it was FULLY loaded with everything. It had just under 5000 miles on it but we got the full warranty as well as a discount for being a demo and another discount for being an '07. We also got a big rebate and a killer interest rate, so we're very happy with the purchase. And with the car. OK, I'll admit that it did lack just one feature that would have been neat to have: a GPS navigation system. But if I really want one, I'll buy one at Circuit Shitty or someplace like that. The pictures below are the actual colors of the exterior (Ocean Mist) and interior (Moroccan Brown leather).

  • On 8/29/2007 11:44 AM, Blogger Koan said…

    There's a problem with that car - some numbskull's put the steering wheel on the wrong side...

    That aside, looks sweet! :) I, too, am feeling the "new car, new gadget, that's always good!" vibe, since it's less than a month since I got my new wheels. The only downside is that I have to start making the repayments in, like, two days... c'est la vie!

     
  • On 8/29/2007 11:58 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Very snazzy! Enjoy ;-)

     
  • On 8/29/2007 12:56 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    God damn, woman! That is gorgeous!

     
  • On 8/29/2007 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice ride! After it's worn out can I have it to put up on blocks in my yard? Even after all that it'll still be better than mine!

     
  • On 8/29/2007 3:14 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    yeah! a nice dependable ride.

    Congrats!

     
  • On 8/29/2007 8:22 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    Oooooooo!!! When can we double date? I know a really good cook.

     
  • On 8/30/2007 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, very nice! Enjoy your new ride.

     
  • On 8/30/2007 5:34 AM, Blogger Fourier Analyst said…

    Oooooo pretty!! Can I come for a ride? I used to have a car that went with my flashy blonde image. I'll be blogging about that soon. These days I'm stuck with the Mommy mini-van. Not so hot for the image, but ever so useful!!

    Congrats on the hot wheels! (Only a little bit jealous!)

     
  • On 8/30/2007 8:45 PM, Blogger kellyvision said…

    I to own a Saturn, my second, and I love it. Nothing beats the no hassle sales approach and the customer service that you get being a Saturn owner. I would probably still have my 96 Saturn had someone not plowed into me 3 years ago. Alas I had to buy a new one (2004 Saturn Ion Sports Coupe with sunfroom and the works) and it's even better. I do hope you call the manual transmission though!

     
  • On 8/31/2007 12:18 PM, Blogger none said…

    Nice car :) congrats!

     
  • On 8/31/2007 4:20 PM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    l-o-v-e. that interior is awesome.

     
  • On 8/31/2007 8:55 PM, Blogger Sherri said…

    I am so terribly jealous I can't even stand it.

     
  • On 9/02/2007 9:36 AM, Blogger FriĆ°vin said…

    We bought a Saturn when we lived in LA. I suspect they have changed a lot since then. Love that brown leather!

     
  • On 9/02/2007 11:43 PM, Blogger robkroese said…

    Looks nice. The brown leather looks sweet.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page