Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

21 August 2007

Not that good

The past few hours have not been all that good. Right now I'm sitting in my office at six-fuckin'-twenty in the P-fuckin'-M! because when I went out after a long hard day of emailing and surfing the net working and slaving to get in my trusty vehicle to drive home, I found that I had a flat tire. Actually, I have TWO flat tires: one on the right rear wheel and one that should have been the spare. Yeah, it's a spare alright - a spare flat. Thanks, but I've already got all I need of those! So, I'm sitting here waiting for my spouse and kids to come and rescue me. It sure is quiet when the A/C is off in the office, BTW.

And to top it off, tonight is "Meet the Teacher" night at school. I think we're going to be late. And to top THAT off, tomorrow morning I have an appointment at the dentist. So, the plan of attack is to go home tonight after meeting all the teachers, take all the junk off our third car - the 36-year-old one without A/C - put oil in it and hope that it starts. That way, I have a way to get BOTH my flats to the tire dealer to be fixed, get to the dentist and then pick up the tires afterward. We'll see if I have a way to get at least one of the tires back here to put on the ride currently squatting on the jack in the garage before Wednesday evening.

Oh, I raked the bandage off my hurting dog-bit finger while taking the tire off. Want to see? Too bad! Made you look!

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page