Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

08 August 2007

Watch it!

If you're interested in the positions of the Democratic candidates for President on LGBT issues, you might want to consider taking a look at Visible Vote '08. It will be live on the Logo Channel tomorrow (Thursday, August 9) at 9:00 P.M. EST/6:00 P.M. PST. It will also be fed to the WWW. At the link above, you can find all the info as well as submit any questions you might have on LGBT subjects to any or all of the candidates. Watch it - after all, everything else is just reruns.

  • On 8/08/2007 2:18 PM, Blogger Weekends Off said…

    You know, I so would do this except...I gotta watch Danny dance tonight on So you think you can dance. I wait all week...

    Some priorities huh!!! LOL

    But I do vote if that counts any!!!

     
  • On 8/09/2007 8:41 AM, Blogger Jen said…

    Shoot, I'm going to be out of town! I can probalby tape it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page