Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

07 September 2007

DAMMIT!

As I was standing up from a sitting position in the restroom stall (got the picture?) about an hour ago, I sneezed. Violently. Twice. And somehow that managed to TOTALLY FUCK UP my lower back! DAMMIT! What the hell happened? I sneezed, DAMMIT! It hurts like hell, and I am not at all happy with this state of affairs. Somebody just shoot me now and put me out of my misery. Did I mention DAMMIT?

  • On 9/07/2007 12:15 PM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    http://www.inversiontables.com

    i heart mine & got it a kmart. it's tough on your ankles though, so we added more padding.

    they really should put a heart key on the keyboard. they put that stupid little @ which in handwriting time takes no longer that writing the real word but no heart.

    i do like using the @ though. it looks cooler.

     
  • On 9/07/2007 12:20 PM, Blogger exskindiver said…

    don't you hate it when that happens?
    for me its:
    violent sneeze=incontinence.

    now why did you come and introduce yourself to me.
    did i not just tell teri that i refuse more great blogs?
    didn't i?

    already i ex-d out two to accommodate her.
    and now you.
    hhhmmm.

    this is not good.

     
  • On 9/07/2007 12:50 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    Tonya - I hear ya! But you know what? I've got a keyboard that lets me program some keys and I'm going to set one to generate ♥ (go ahead, ask me how I did that)

    xsd - Hey, you took out two, you added Teri, there's still room for one more! Besides, she and I are definitely worth it!

     
  • On 9/07/2007 1:13 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    How violent ARE you sneezes? What the hell comes out? A small car?

    Regardless of what object is getting out, feel better. I'm sending healthy back vibes your way.

     
  • On 9/07/2007 1:43 PM, Blogger Howard said…

    Mother told us about that, but you never listen!

     
  • On 9/07/2007 4:03 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Take some advil or other fave muscle relaxants and cold compresses. Ugh, and I'm sorry.

     
  • On 9/07/2007 6:30 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    A sneeze will totally do it! Get thee to a chiropractor!

     
  • On 9/08/2007 2:56 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    SMID - how do you think we got the new Saturn?

    Howard - WHAT? I can't hear you!

    Jen - I'm for drugs!

    Pretty Kitty - I'm gonna try bed rest (and drugs!) for a while.

     
  • On 9/09/2007 2:51 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    I realized the other day I didn't write a proper

    GESUNDHEIT!!

    How rude of me.

    Nice to know you only blow out cars with fancy interiors though.

     
  • On 9/10/2007 11:41 PM, Blogger She says said…

    Sorry you threw your back out. Hope you feel better soon. But damn! If that doesn't sound like something from a Seinfeld episode, I don't know what does.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page