Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

20 September 2007

PSA

In accordance with our policy of doing more good than harm in the world, we urge you to watch the following Public Service Announcement:


(stolen from Konagod)

  • On 9/20/2007 10:18 AM, Blogger Nancy said…

    After listening to the side effects, I am sure I have taken that before... possibly more than once ... well a few times even ... come to think of it many many times!

    ps... I left you props on my post yesterday

     
  • On 9/20/2007 3:56 PM, Blogger exskindiver said…

    oh jamiward,
    this is too funny.
    where was this warning when i needed it two weeks ago???
    hahahahaha.

    (i especially love how tequila may cause you to get your ass kicked)

    still chuckling,
    chesca

     
  • On 9/20/2007 5:33 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    Y'know I took one of those little pee-on-a-sticks at the beginning of a trip to London and it said I wasn't pregnant.

    So I drank gin nonstop all week.

    I peed again the following week and I was pregnent.

    With twins.

    Hmmmm.... maybe that's a side effect.

    [very very fun PSA]

     
  • On 9/30/2007 10:13 PM, Blogger CableGirl said…

    lmfao!

    I find Whiskey to be just as effective. lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page