Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

21 September 2007

Pussies and things

As promised, pictures of the pussies: Shadow (on the left) and Pearl (reclining on the right).

Shadow and Pearl
Shadow and Pearl

And then there's this - a picture of my driveway. As I drove out this morning on my way to work, I happened to see this in my rear-view mirror.

Morning Driveway
(As always, you can click a pic to big it.)

  • On 9/21/2007 1:01 PM, Blogger Weekends Off said…

    Cute cats and what a pretty street! I love the sunlight!

     
  • On 9/21/2007 9:19 PM, Blogger exskindiver said…

    jami,
    of course i clicked it (to big it)
    i swear i heard heavenly music.

    btw,
    check out my new post title.

    happy friday night to you.

    chesca

     
  • On 9/21/2007 10:13 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    Goodness gracious you've got one long highway for a driveway! You all got alotta land down there.

    Some day I'll have to explain why I'm deathly afraid of cats. I skipped those photos.

     
  • On 9/24/2007 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    now that's a pretty driveway

     
  • On 9/24/2007 12:22 PM, Blogger Cynthia said…

    Love the kitties! BTW, your driveway looks like somewhere I would pay to go on vacation;)

     
  • On 9/24/2007 12:39 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    @wo - that light was just too pretty to not photograph.

    @xsd - the music was probably the neighbor kid's sound system. Good title, BTW.

    @smid - we live in Texas. 'Nuff said.

    @tonya - we like it, gravel, potholes and all.

    @nw - you might want to wait and see the inside of the house before making reservations. And THANKS for dropping by!

     
  • On 9/24/2007 2:46 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Very cute kitties and GORGEOUS shot of that driveway!

     
  • On 9/26/2007 10:00 AM, Blogger hotdrwife said…

    I love that last shot! Very cool!

     
  • On 9/28/2007 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So which one of the cats is your familiar? Both of them? My money is on Shadow... x

     
  • On 9/28/2007 9:56 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    Actually, it's Pearl. Shadow is pretty much her own cat.

     
  • On 9/30/2007 10:12 PM, Blogger CableGirl said…

    oooh. Kitties. I love kitty photos.... I have a decided soft spot for black kitties. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page