Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

06 September 2007

Write your own caption

Please feel free to leave your own caption for this picture of our Dear Leader in the comments. Mine is below. And yes, it's disrespectful and dirty but I'm evil that way.

"Oh, Karl! It feels SO good when you get it all in your mouth!"

  • On 9/06/2007 10:44 AM, Blogger SoulPony said…

    i'll just 2nd your comment. sounds pretty good to me.

     
  • On 9/06/2007 1:25 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    OMG, Jami, I'm in the middle of a coffee shop and I just laughed so hard that everyone turned and stared. And no, I'm not leaving a comment because there's no way I could touch this... in any way, shape or form.

     
  • On 9/06/2007 3:40 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    "Ahhh Dick, maybe my thoughts have been a bit too harsh on your daughter Mary"

     
  • On 9/06/2007 4:21 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said…

    I would add to Nancy's caption --

    Then the President throws back his head and laughs,

    "NOT!!"

     
  • On 9/06/2007 5:30 PM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    "Ha.. I just LOVE watching Jon Stewart impersonating me! That guy is such a kidder!"

    (I woulda tried to do "dirty" but yours was brilliant!)

     
  • On 9/06/2007 10:00 PM, Blogger robkroese said…

    "Oh man, there is nothing like taking a dump on the Constitution."

     
  • On 9/07/2007 5:02 PM, Blogger Fourier Analyst said…

    "This is even better than screwing the American people!"


    Dearest Jami, you are seriously a trip!

     
  • On 9/08/2007 12:28 PM, Blogger She says said…

    OMG, yours is perfect.

    Along those lines, how about something like, "Larry, you are a naughty boy, a dirty, naughty, nasty boy. Oh Larry... you give 'Idaho' new meaning!"

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page