Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

26 October 2007

Foto Friday

Hey, I had to put these pictures somewhere ...


Freeway Sunrise
Beauty is where you find it


That's the full moon setting at sunrise


Yes, I'm pushing up daisies

  • On 10/26/2007 4:07 PM, Blogger Nancy said…

    Those daisies look so bright on this wet gloomy (well, here it is) day!

     
  • On 10/27/2007 9:47 AM, Blogger Sherri said…

    Aw. Those pics are loverly.

     
  • On 10/28/2007 9:13 AM, Blogger cathouse teri said…

    Beauty truly is where you can find it. And Purrty Jami always finds some! Even if it's just at the bathroom counter!

     
  • On 10/29/2007 9:23 AM, Blogger exskindiver said…

    that flag with the sun setting in the background is poetic, jami.

     
  • On 10/30/2007 4:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just read this and viewed the wonderful photos immediately after posting a piece on my own blog about the camera, the eye and the way we interpret the world around us.

    Beauty is all around us when we choose to see it. Your camera, being operated by someone with the 'eye', has taken some lovely snaps. x

     
  • On 10/31/2007 9:19 AM, Blogger Jami said…

    I wish I could just tote my "real" camera around because there are so many shots that my cell phone's camera (which took all of these, BTW) just can't pick up the way I want.

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page