Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

16 October 2007

The Homosexual Agenda

I'm sure you've all heard (repeatedly) about the Homosexual Agenda from any number of right-wing sources. But how many of you have actually READ the Homosexual Agenda? I thought so. Therefore, as a public service, I am offering the link below to not one, not two, but THREE complete versions of The Homosexual Agenda. No need to thank me.

  • On 10/16/2007 5:23 PM, Blogger Howard said…

    Thank you! I've been waiting for that and my toaster oven for years now.

     
  • On 10/16/2007 5:50 PM, Blogger Fourier Analyst said…

    Darlin' you need to have some fun! You are much to serious lately and need to rev up your smile! Not that I don't appreciate the intellectual tidbits lately, but I am about to resolve to not listen to the news for a couple of weeks because it is all the same and much too depressing1 Come on, where are to good jokes these days?!

    (Sorry, but this was just one blog too many at this time of night. I need some sweet dreams...!)

     
  • On 10/16/2007 6:51 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    I'm so glad those agendas were finally found. Phew! Now I can sleep at night. My favorite line was this:

    almost any behavior begins to look normal if you are exposed to enough of it - because now I understand why the American public has rolled over and played dead again and again and again while watching W's behavior...

     
  • On 10/16/2007 7:26 PM, Blogger Jami said…

    @Howard - I think someone over at Pam's House Blend had a big bunch of them to unload. You might check over there.

    @FA - I AM having fun! When I ain't being snarky, I'm not feeling well. Unless I'm laughing ... usually AT someone. But I resolve to do more funny stuff.

     
  • On 10/17/2007 6:25 AM, Blogger Jackie said…

    Thanks, I always wondered if there was a hard copy of "the agenda". I now realize I am not a good agenda gay.
    I like your blog.

     
  • On 10/17/2007 4:33 PM, Blogger Jenn in Holland said…

    Oh,oh,oh! The AGENDA is found. Now, just how many of these things can be ticked off the THINGS TO DO TODAY list?
    I think I shall put a few onto my own evil agenda... Yes, it seems like the right thing to do.
    Must go now and win some youth over to my debacharous ways.

     
  • On 10/18/2007 10:53 AM, Blogger robkroese said…

    I totally already posted the gay agenda. It's in my book:

    4:30 hair appointment
    5:10 buy new shoes
    6:00 Drinks with Steve!

     

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page