Yes, she's strange and different...but not THAT different.

09 October 2007

I love my niece

I have several nieces but the one I'm referring to here is my favorite - she's the one who has a brother. Hell, she's not only my favorite niece, she's one of my favorite people in the whole world. She is drop-dead gorgeous, she's very smart, she's ambitious, she's confident, she's loving, she's kind, she's giving, she's emotional yet mature, she's spiritual, she's insightful, she's a great cook, she's got terrific fashion sense and did I mention that she's kind of good looking? I think I want to be her when I grow up ... and the fact that she's twenty years younger than me doesn't enter into that at all. Oh, and I found out just today that she really likes the way I hug.

I love you, babe! I'm so glad you're part of my family!

Post a Comment

<< Back to Front Page